Our powered electric mobility scooters offer greater range than any basic models. A large passenger weight capacity of 20 stone, 280lbs, 127kgs it caters to most users, with large wheels ensure comfort. The Go Go Elite Traveller Sport is a top of the range Mobility Scooter from Pride Mobility, and offers performance far above that found on basic models. A number of other advanced features mean that the Elite Traveller Sport is ideal for those after top performance in a transportable scooter.
The Elite Traveller Sport Mobility Scooter comes with a longer "deck" that has an additional 2 inches of space, giving the user of the scooter extra leg room. The adjustable steering tiller comes with wraparound and adjustable handles, meaning it can be used comfortably even by those with limited dexterity. The comfort of the user is also enhanced by seat-post suspension, not a feature usually found on small scooters. This combines well with the larger wheels, which allow the Elite Traveller Sport to handle uneven surfaces better than mobility scooters with standard boot scooters that generally have smaller wheels.
With front and rear LED lighting the driver of the Elite Traveller Sport is safe, and the large 18Ah batteries gives good range (varies on speed, inclines, temperature, surface evenness and user weight). Overall, the Pride Go Go Elite Traveller Sport is the ideal mobility scooter for comfortable transport. It comes apart without tools into 4 easily manoeverable parts. Whilst our scooters can be taken anywhere in the UK they cannot be taken on planes or taken overseas.
- Width: 21.25 in (54 cm)
- Length: 43 in (109 cm)
- Weight: 9 st (57 kg)
- Weight of heaviest part: 3.1 st (20 kg)
- Seat: 17 in (43 cm) with comfortable cushioned padding
- Seating: Rotating, foldable
- Maximum User Weight: 20 stone, 127kgs or 280lbs
- Ground clearance: 1.5 in (3.8 cm)
- Speed: 4 mph (6 kmph)
- Range: Depends on user weight, inclines, surface eveness, temperature and speeds
- Battery size: 2 x 12 V (18 Ah)
- Turning radius: 50.5 in (128 cm)
- Suspension: No wheel suspension the seat post has spring suspension
- Wheel size (front & back): 9 in (23 cm)
- Always charge overnight for 10 hours with the supplied charger
- Select drive with the yellow lever, turn on and go. If you get beeping when turning and no drive then simply turn off, select drive with the yellow lever. Turn on again and go.
- Seat lifts off
- Armrests fold up
- Basket unclips
- Battery lifts off
- Motor/Drive unit uncouples for easy portability
We deliver wheelchairs and mobility scooters to any Greater London address at a time to suit you, seven days per week and most public holidays.
Please see our Delivery & Collections page or FAQs for further information.